วันอังคารที่ 10 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

At this moment I have to stay alone .
It''s not mean that I've move but because my mum have to stay with my grandma.
So I have to travel or shopping alone
That's very sad , poor me , nobody want to be my friend.

Ok!...forget about it. Today I'll talk about my new camera.
It's OLYMNPUS : PEN SERIES : E-PL3

this picture from http://www.engadget.com

At first I want another one --> E-PL2  which is more classic design
But it's out of stock.....so I have to buy this one.
And the fucntions are very cool! too I lve art filter it's very easy to use I love it

So let's  take a look at these photo from my camera

PS. No photo shop just resize and add the logo .



POP-ART 


Hi! I'm POKO ! 


POKO hide in the basket 


colorful






 BYE!



Free TextEditor

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...