วันศุกร์ที่ 14 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

** Craft room renovations! **


Hi! everyone today I will write about my new craft room renovation.

Last year "MY HOME" magazine is built up an event call

"Show me your home"
and I win that competition
from my craft corner below


  
I begin with plan the space by 

Like this.

 

 

And then the result is..............

 
  

3 photos above are the picture that I sent for contest this year.

 

My playing corner.


 
   

Homemade pin board
 

Handmade clock I made it for sale in gift fair but nobody buy it so I use it for my room


 

 

 

 
A lot of accessories

 

 

 




  


 
This is an old dresser I use wallpaper to cover it.


 

  


  

On the right is my 2013 calendar

you can download for free at

 

 


End 

Hope you enjoy!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...