วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Chodori

Hi! Everyone!
I didn't write this blog for long time.Its because I don't know what to write and quite busy with my thesis.
But now its OK i have more time and think I 'll continue write this blog more often

OK..Today I'll talk about my new hobby..First I just start interesting in "Fountain pen"
I don't know why but I think it's classic and good for collecting but I didn't own the good one yet may be when i got a job I will buy it as a present for myself

Next..While i'm searching information about fountain pen..I found that women in another country <I mean America> Like to used a life planner...There're so many brand likes Filofax , Hobonichi , Midori <Which is made in Thailand>...They decorate planner with sticker and masking tape which is looks very fun...I want to have one life planner too...but since I didn't have any job so I don't have money to buy..but what can I do??

So  I made it myself...And this is my new hobby!!


This is Midori traveler's notebooks style but I made it with thick felt so I'll call  my version as "Chodori" haha


I also do the insert too :D

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...