วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Review my handmade bag for journal planner!

Hi! Everybody .

Today I'll talk about my "crafts" again! 
After several weeks that I'm very interest in Journal planner and yeah! I make one for myself already! 

And after watching people review their planner on youtube everyday. I see that...most of people have a small bag for their stationary which is use for journaling and I feel likes..Mmmm...I should have one. 
This is not a good habits..likes when I see people have something and I want to have it too...oh..that's not nice..but in my case..sure..I have no money to buy it.So why don't I make it one for myself because I can! YAY!!! 

So after try to sew this bag whole day...this is the result!


I used thick felt to make this bag so it can match with my fauxdori You can see that I used 2 zipper that's because I don't have 1 zipper that long enough.


And add a little charm which is the same as my Chodori...Both of this owl and Eifel is my favorite item.


Top view.


OK..Take a look inside.... On the left I attach green thin felt and pierce small square hole to store some stuffs likes note card , Tab etc. On the right I make a band for pen and pencil.You can see that I also attach 2 circle Velcro at center so I can added another folder or small bag in side...You will see on next photo.


I also have small bag inside to store something. Outside of it I attach small plastic pocket.


And the other side I have thin felt as a pocket too.


And this is when I store everything inside.


At a big pocket.I have cards...a quote card or memo note...and another pocket I have scissors and sticky note.


And this is how I store my pen...Purple is my favourite color so you will see I have lots of PURPLE pen!! YAY!


And pocket at cover is a 2 layer pocket....I mean I have 1 pocket and behind it I still can place some cards , sticker or note pad.


Lets look at small bag....I keep some sticker in this transparent pocket so I can see which one is inside.


The other side is where I keep clip and magnetic clip


And inside this bag is some masking tape. 


 Next...I'll review some stuff that I just buy.


At first this book is in a plastic back and it don't have any example so I don't know what its look like inside I think may be it a card book but is quite cheap just about 32 baht or 0.99 USD so I decide to but this book and i'm not dissapoint at all because its a sticker book! which have 12 pages which different design ...really cute and nice!


Masking tape from 20 baht shop < 0.62 dollar> all of these are 40 baht ...about 1.24 USD.  

color.



And this set of masking tape .





The last one is My bag with my Chodori :D They are twin !!




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...